This weekly calendar in format 8.5 x 12.5 cm features seven days a week plus a generous space for your notes and narratives. Whether you are just planning your week or want to describe how you would prefer a week of Sundays, the Treuleben 8-Days-a-Week edition is the perfect partner in time for planning and pondering.
The envelope pocket at the end of the book holds a fanhold addition with an annual calendar. Pliable, smooth-finish book jacket in full-grain genuine cowhide leather, front and back cover lining, first and final pages plus envelope pocket in dark blue Fedrigoni paper. Treuleben calendar paper, 80 g in the colour "Sand", featuring "Pale Gold" gilt-edged pages, with ribbon page marker. 112 pages.
• 100 years of bookbinding craftsmanship
• Handcrafted by expert leather artisans
• Italian full-grain cowhide leather, premium quality, manufactured in a family-run tannery in Toscana, handcrafted in our Treuleben atelier
• Smooth and pliable leather, pure and natural appearance
• 80 g paper in the coulour sand, ink proof
• Featuring hand-gilded edging, book stitching
• Original Treuleben envelope pocket design in dark blue card stock
• Page marker fashioned from corded ribbon in dark blue
• Logo in elegant pale gold
• Reduced and minimalistic design