This daily calendar in pocket format (8.5 x 12.5 cm) presents one day per page. The sophisticated, minimalist design on each page features the essentials: weekday, date and the relevant moon phase. Otherwise it offers plenty of lined pages for entering notes and appointments. At the beginning of each month, a chart presents the individual moon phase progression.
The envelope pocket on the inside back cover holds a fanfold calendar with an overview of the current year. Pliable book cover in full-grain cowhide leather. Front and back cover endpaper, first and final pages plus envelope pocket in dark blue Fedrigoni paper. Treuleben calendar paper 80 g in “Sand” featuring “Pale Gold” gilt-edged pages and corded ribbon insert. 388 pages.
• 100 years of bookbinding craftsmanship
• Italian full-grain cowhide leather, premium quality, manufactured in a family-run tannery in Toscana, handcrafted in our Treuleben atelier
• Smooth and pliable leather, pure and natural appearance
• 80 g paper in the coulour sand, ink proof
• Featuring hand-gilded edging, book stitching
• Original Treuleben envelope pocket design in dark blue card stock
• Page marker fashioned from corded ribbon in dark blue
• Logo in elegant pale gold
• Reduced and minimalistic design