The blue moon among calendars. Lunar Calendar Limited Edition.
Rare, exclusive and with only 100 numbered copies available on planet earth. The Lunar Calendar Limited Edition has been produced using an elaborate silkscreen process that features white printing on dark blue Fedrigoni paper. Only the limited edition calendars are bound in dark blue leather with matching paper. A white Faber Castell Polychromos artists’ pencil is included for your personal entries.
This daily calendar in pocket format (8.5 x 12.5 cm) presents one day per page. The sophisticated, minimalist design on each page features the essentials: weekday, date and the relevant moon phase. Otherwise it offers plenty of unlined pages for entering notes and appointments. At the beginning of each month, a chart presents the individual moon phase progression.
The calendar features a pliable book cover in full-grain cowhide leather. The envelope pocket on the inside back cover holds a fanfold calendar with an overview of the current year. Front and back cover endpaper, first and final pages, calendar paper plus envelope pocket in dark blue Fedrigoni paper with “Pale Gold” gilt-edging and corded ribbon insert. 388 pages.
• 100 years of bookbinding craftsmanship
• Italian full-grain cowhide leather, premium quality, manufactured in a family-run tannery in Toscana, handcrafted in our Treuleben atelier
• Smooth and pliable leather, pure and natural appearance
• 80 g dark blue carton paper
• Featuring hand-gilded edging, book stitching
• Original Treuleben envelope pocket design in dark blue card stock
• Page marker fashioned from corded ribbon in dark blue
• Logo in elegant pale gold
• Reduced and minimalistic design