A calendar with a smile. A weekly calendar with one double page for every week in the year. The special feature: for Friday, Saturday and Sunday there is three times as much space as for the days from Monday through Thursday.
A calendar for people whose life on the weekends is just as – or even more – eventful than during the week. A calendar for people who work too much. A calendar for those who don’t work at all. A calendar for those unfortunate enough to work weekends. A gift for friends who have everything.
Weekly calendar in format 12.5 x 20.5 cm, with a double page for each week. The envelope pocket at the end of the book holds a fanfold addition with an annual calendar. Pliable, smooth-finish book jacket in full-grain genuine cowhide leather, front and back cover lining, first and final pages plus envelope pocket in dark blue Fedrigoni paper. Treuleben calendar paper 80 g in the colour “Sand”, featuring “Pale Gold” gilt-edged pages, with corded ribbon page marker. 112 pages.
• 100 years of bookbinding craftsmanship
• Italian full-grain cowhide leather, premium quality, manufactured in a family-run tannery in Toscana, handcrafted in our Treuleben atelier
• Smooth and pliable leather, pure and natural appearance
• 80 g paper in the coulour sand, ink proof
• Featuring hand-gilded edging, book stitching
• Original Treuleben envelope pocket design in dark blue card stock
• Page marker fashioned from corded ribbon in dark blue
• Logo in elegant pale gold
• Reduced and minimalistic design