Notebook in mid-size format 12.5 x 20.5 cm bound in a pliable, smooth-finish book jacket of full-grain genuine cowhide leather. Front and back cover lining, first and final pages plus envelope pocket in dark blue Fedrigoni paper. Treuleben calendar paper 80 g in the colour “Sand”, featuring “Pale Gold” gilt-edged pages, with corded ribbon page marker. 176 pages.
The Nubuck Edition elevates the quality of our full-grain leather with a specially crafted finish. We have added new texture and temperament to the well-known quality and patina of our collections in full-grain cowhide leather, by introducing the warmth and goodness of premium nubuck. Sturdy yet supple, this finish requires extra craftsmanship to achieve the velvety touch created by buffi ng the leather’s outer grain. The Treuleben Nubuck Edition product range is available in two new colors, Greyhound and Arabica.
• 100 years of bookbinding craftsmanship
• Italian full-grain cowhide leather, premium quality, manufactured in a family-run tannery in Toscana, handcrafted in our Treuleben atelier
• Smooth and pliable leather, pure and natural appearance
• 80 g paper in the coulour sand, ink proof
• Featuring hand-gilded edging, book stitching
• Original Treuleben envelope pocket design in dark blue card stock
• Page marker fashioned from corded ribbon in dark blue
• Logo in elegant pale gold
• Reduced and minimalistic design