The somewhat different diary. Humble and modest in character. Not like other diaries with their never-ending pages in pearly white, which greedily crave yet another entry. Just a couple of lines each day. Finished. There’s no space for anything else. It can be done. You can do it. Even if it takes five years. Every day just a few minutes. The result will be an exciting chronicle of your inner self. What was I doing three years ago? What was I thinking five years ago on 15 March?
Diary in mid-size format 12.5 x 20.5 cm, with 372 pages bound in a pliable, smooth-finish book jacket of full-grain genuine cowhide leather. Front and back cover lining, first and final pages in dark blue Fedrigoni paper. Treuleben calendar paper 80 g in the colour “Sand”, featuring “Pale Gold” gilt-edged pages, with corded ribbon page marker.
• 100 years of bookbinding craftsmanship
• Italian full-grain cowhide leather, premium quality, manufactured in a family-run tannery in Toscana, handcrafted in our Treuleben atelier
• Smooth and pliable leather, pure and natural appearance
• 80 g paper in the coulour sand, ink proof
• Featuring hand-gilded edging, book stitching
• Original Treuleben envelope pocket design in dark blue card stock
• Page marker fashioned from corded ribbon in dark blue
• Logo in elegant pale gold
• Reduced and minimalistic design